Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Cupcake Happenings: Cupcake-Palooza Benefiting Books From Birth of Middle Tennessee-Toya


This is going to be one delightful weekend, I must say. Not only am I going to see Michael McDonald play with the Nashville Symphony tomorrow with two of my favorite Michael McDonald fans but prior to that we are going to Cupcake-Palooza! Cupcake-Palooza is an event being held at Fido in Nashville tomorrow evening benefitting "Books from Birth, an organization that aims to  provide a new book to every child in Davidson County by mailing them a book every month from birth to age 5. The cost for this all you can eat event is only $10 for adults, $3 for kids over 5, and free for those under 5. Some of the best and my absolute favorite cupcake places in Nashville will be providing their bite sized treats including The Cupcake Collection, The Painted Cupcake, Cakes by Shara, Cuppy Cakes, and the one I am really looking forward to, Grins Vegetarian Cafe'. I have to see if a vegetarian cupcake can hold its own among the rest. Come out tomorrow night between 5:30 - 8:00 pm for a great cause and some delectable goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment