Monday, July 12, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself


Hello everyone,
I'm Raffeal Sears, an actor from Kansas City, Mo., now residing in "The Concrete Jungle." I'm here to say that yes, I'm a Cupcakeaholic. Hmmm...let's just call myself a Cupcake Gangsta! Yeah, that sounds better. Can't be having it sound like I have a problem or something. I'm sure everybody struggles to keep walking when they stumble upon a bakery. LOL!

I never knew that I was having a "Love Supreme" with cupcakes. One day I just realized, after my 4th cupcake in a week, that I really, really love these things. I often find myself talking passionately about these small delights with people, especially my fellow cupcake heads: my bro, Larry, (also known as LARS) and my good friend, Toya. We would constantly exchange dialogue about what makes a cupcake live up to it's name.

Toya and I decided to start this here blog after reading each others' Facebook and Twitter statuses. Most of the time, it was about cupcakes. You would think we were talking about an actual person. We thought it would be best if we were able to share our favorite cupcake spots to the world. We want to keep you safe from the Suckah MCs that seek to destroy your tastebuds with their cardboards that they call cupcakes :) We are your Cupcake Superheros fighting off the wackness one bite at a time. You can thank us later!
Peace,
Ra

Location:Brooklyn, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment